*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/380830-Rules-Shmools
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#380830 added October 20, 2005 at 6:51pm
Restrictions: None
Rules Shmools
I'm really starting to get ticked at silly little 'rules' that aren't written anywhere.... The Rules of Life is what I guess you'd call them.

For instance: When you wake up, you make your bed. Why? Because your roommate makes hers in a pristine sort of fashion, and yours looks all the more terrible if it's not made at all.

Does anyone have any STRONG feelings about whether I make my bed or not? Maybe my roommate does, just because she likes the apartment to look nice when her boyfriend is over.... But that's all.

(I can really start ranting about such little things!!! *Shock*)

And what's with 'the bubble', anyway? I realize that some people are uncomfortable with proximity.... But I'm the sort of person that hugs people who I've only just met. (situation allowing)

I restrain myself because I know others are uncomfortable with it. I am so touchy-feely that it's hard to do.

It's hard to see touchy-feeliness via internet, but it's there. :)

/spontaneous rant. *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/380830-Rules-Shmools