*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/386584-Funny
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#386584 added November 16, 2005 at 8:06pm
Restrictions: None
Funny.....
Sometimes things start staring me in the face.

So, way back even before junior high girls, I sometimes went to church. Just often enough that my mother could be seen as 'that great Christian woman'. Her excuse for usually not going was all of her kids.

Anyway, there was a clic of girls in the church; marci, kelly, danielle, and a few others whose names I've forgotten.

What are the chances that kelly would decide to come to school here, 500 miles away from her hometown? Not only does she go here, but she's in one of my classes, occasionally makes up a lab in my lab (and sits in my spot while she's at it!!!), and she occupies a classroom right before mine, so I'm constantly passing her on my way in.

She doesn't remember me. All the times that she and her friends me sad, even made me cry, and she doesn't remember me. That's the great irony of life.

I dunno. I think God keeps reminding me of how much I resent her because he wants me to forgive.

And I should forgive. But where do I even start?

© Copyright 2005 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/386584-Funny