*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/395746-Ring-Out-the-Old
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#395746 added December 31, 2005 at 4:46am
Restrictions: None
Ring Out the Old.
Hard to conceive today we'll say goodbye to another year and many of us will have mixed feelings yet again, I'm sure. We'll remember the sad moments and the happy ones, the successes and failures, the gains and the losses and maybe we'll be thinking of changes we'd like to make in the year to come. I suspect many of us will face tomorrow's blogging page with renewed determination and want to set out our ideals for the future.

I'm up early today; I've had an hour or so to myself and I've appreciated it. This is something I hope I can continue to do once January arrives; being able to catch up on here and know there is still plenty of time to complete the day's tasks is a pleasant feeling. There's a lot to do today in preparation for our party tonight but I hope to go about it in a calm and measured way. I can't promise to remain that way once the party starts however! lol

So to my friends on here, I wish these things for you as we face the start of 2006.

*Bullet* Good health to you, your families and loved ones.

*Bullet* Moments of joy, happiness and contentment every day of the year.

*Bullet* Success with your plans and ambitions in all areas of life.

*Bullet* Inspiration, growth and reward for your writing.

*Bullet* Renewal, continuation and expansion of the wonderful friendships we've made on here.

Have a great day and an enjoyable New Year's Eve, wherever you are and whatever you're doing. And may the new year be a good one for us all. This last one has had it's trials and tribulations but the one thing that stands out for me is the friendship, warmth and WUB brought about by the introduction of these blogs. Even if we still HATE the word. I look forward to reading your thoughts and comments over the next year, God willing and I thank you all for the support and encouragement given.


© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/395746-Ring-Out-the-Old