*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/397731-The-Mood-of-the-Weather
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#397731 added January 8, 2006 at 11:13am
Restrictions: None
The Mood of the Weather
The Mood of the Weather


The weather is in a good mood today. The sky is blue (you know I have always wandered why is it when the sky is blue it is considered a good day, but when a person is blue he/she is considered depressed - I mean talk about a double standard). The sun is shining and the birds are flying around (I have not heard any birds chirping, but it’s still early in the year and the day). Rusty just jumped onto the ledge of the window I am looking out, so now there are two of us looking out like a window cat watching the birds. OK so Rusty is a window cat, she is the mom. I have three generations of window cats - Grandma Cat (Balou), Mom Cat (Rusty) and the offspring.

Any way I was saying the weather is in a good mood today - the sky is blue, the sun is shining, the birds are flying and the cat is looking out the window. There are a few tiny clouds in the sky, but not many and they dissipate above the desert. Las Vegas has a terminal case of insomnia - it is the city that never sleeps - so I can not say the city is either just waking up or even going to sleep. Sometimes the city moves at a slower pace and sometimes at a faster pace, but it never sleeps (which may explain the way people drive here).

© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/397731-The-Mood-of-the-Weather