*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/397983-The-Usual-Suspects
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#397983 added January 9, 2006 at 9:14am
Restrictions: None
The Usual Suspects
The Usual Suspects


Look around you. You see them all the time, on the street, in the malls in your own neighborhood. The usual suspects are all around they look like anyone else, maybe even members of your own family. Their concepts of reality are different from those of your own. In most cases you will not see their pictures on post office walls or on the most wanted list. Do not get me wrong, the faces of some of them are their, just as some of their descriptions or names are on airport watch or no fly lists. However in most cases they appear to be ordinary women or men. The dress similar to those around them no matter where they are found. The usual suspect are different from the rest of us, although they do not appear different. When you talk to them the usual suspects sound just like the rest of us, but they are different. Different in subtle ways, in ways were do not always comprehend. Even talking to them you do not notice that big a difference unless you listen very close to what they say, how they talk, the phrases they use and then you realize the usual suspects are not from this planet, this solar system or even this galaxy. Indeed they may not even be from this universe or plane of existence.

© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/397983-The-Usual-Suspects