*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/398020-Break
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#398020 added January 9, 2006 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
Break?
I know, you're all dying to know all about my winter break. Either that, or you're extremely curious about where I went for 3 weeks.

Well, I went home and did dishes. That's really all there is to say about Christmas.

When I go home, the place is always a mess. So much so that I can find missing things even though I haven't been there 3 months.

In example: Mom wanted to know where the movie Cats was. I told her to look in the blue chair by the TV, under the unfolded clothing and the blanket. How did I know that it was there? Nothing is ever taken care of, and so I knew it must still be there.

I go home and I feel as though I'm supposed to be the maid. That I'm required to wash all my dishes (and everyone else's) even though no one else is supposed to. (I wasn't happy, because that was my Christmas job: dishwasher at a fancy restaurant)

I dunno. Life at home is crazy. Lank's Eagle court of honor is taking full priority in the mind of my insane mother. Nothing is as important as this; not even the wellbeing of said little brother.

So I washed dishes and played the Sims. I hung out with the church girls. I saw a few movies. Things like that.

Text books are expensive, for the record. (One class cost me $100 just in books *Cry*)

© Copyright 2006 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/398020-Break