*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/403991-Different
by Nicole
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #1064872
This a blog about my life and how I see it.
#403991 added February 1, 2006 at 8:04pm
Restrictions: None
Different
I am a very independent person. I am raised up that way. When I see kids at school, especially the girls, that always have to have someone with them or something, it really annoys me! They all seem to live in some kind of fantasy world. They seem not to know what the real world is like. Also when the girls put in so much time trying to fit in, and trying to stay in the crowd. That clique, I just don't understand it! The wanting to be popular, and forgetting who your real friends are! I used to want to be in the "popular crowd" and I always tired to get that certain group of girls to like me, but since I entered High School, things changed, and now I look at cliques, and I think that they are retard.

What is the use in being in a certain group! To me that is just not fun! Also thinking that you are the best and the prettiest! I learned that, that doesn't not matter in the future, whether you were a prep, jock, nerd, or goth. I really wish that some people can get that through there heads! I love being different, and embrassing myself, its just me. I can always laugh at myself, no matter what. It's just more memories to be able to tell my kids, and my grandchildren. You can't exactly tell stories, when it pretty much revolves around being perfect! IT'S SOOOO BORING! I like to put myself outside of the crowd, and to me standing alone does not matter. Being different is great!

© Copyright 2006 Nicole (UN: lilasian007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nicole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/403991-Different