*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/405036-The-World
by Nicole
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #1064872
This a blog about my life and how I see it.
#405036 added February 6, 2006 at 7:04pm
Restrictions: None
The World.....
What has happen to our world? Everytime I watch the news channel, there is always a murder, sucide, or beating. Sometimes, I begin to think that IF I don't watch the news channel or listen to the radio, or read the newspaper all of those things will not happen. Crazy, I know. But when I look at the world today, I feel that it is so corrupted, and that no matter what we try to do, nothing will change.

What would've of happened if Adam and Eve didn't eat that apple, and just obeyed God? Would the world be perfect, or would it still be the same?

About a two weeks ago, I heard on the radio, this boy beat up his own grandmother, because she wouldn't give him a hundred dollars to buy some beer. It was just awful. Then I saw on the news, that this women put her two childern, and one of her child's friends in the trunk of her car. They caught it on camera too. What is with people killing and torturing there own childern? What good does it bring? Pleasure? NOOOO!!!!

I do not understand people, especially when they don't have the slightest hint of feeling in them!!! How can they live like that? To be so cruel!!! If I had the power to really change the world, then I WOULD! But only one person has the power, and that is God. I really wonder what is going through his mind when he see's his world falling into pieces? I doubt that he has given up to try to save us, but I do believe that no matter what he tries, there will alway be those people that he can never change. There is a God, and there will always be a God.

If you are atheist, and you are reading this, start thinking.... What has happened in your life? Start thinking about a time when you wanted to give up? You might be thinking, that you never had a time in your life that you wanted to just give in, but I'm pretty sure that you have. Start thinking about all the people around the world. Start thinking about you family. Even if you do not think that you have a wonderful family. Not everyone is perfect. Start thinking about the people that you love. Start thinking about the people that love you. You might think, that there aren't any that love you, and that you love....but there is at least ONE PERSON that LOVES YOU!!! THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PERSON!!! ONE PERSON THAT ALWAYS GIVES YOU THE STRENGTH TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!!!!

© Copyright 2006 Nicole (UN: lilasian007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nicole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/405036-The-World