*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/409339-Shades-of-Gray-and-Nostalgia
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #1074967
A glimpse into my unconventional mind.
#409339 added February 26, 2006 at 8:54pm
Restrictions: None
Shades of Gray and Nostalgia
The show was terrific. Of course my girl wasn't in it enough but she will be eventually. Ego plays such a big part in being an actor (as she now calls herself) and she sure has a large one! *Laugh*

These kids did such a great job! I am amazed at the creativity and tenacity even though I did the same thing at her age. It seems different for some reason. I wonder why? I guess they are kids but, it goes to show you kids deserve way more respect than many people offer them. I knew she was capable but had not seen an effort such as this from her.

She is a remarkable student but this effort comes easily. The process to the end result of putting on a show is strenuous, repetative, lengthy and tiring. The gift upon completion is pride, endurance, wider experience, and most important self-confidence.

Jillian is still on the cloud of accomplishment. She's made new friends, stepped over boundaries and began the development of experience to take her positivly forward in life.

My own experience as the lead in Oliver at 14 changed my perspective forever. I know hers has changed and I look forward to the flower blooming within.

loralei
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1058785 by Not Available.

© Copyright 2006 Loralei (UN: lorimb37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Loralei has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/409339-Shades-of-Gray-and-Nostalgia