*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/409390-The-Wire-Figure-Man
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#409390 added February 27, 2006 at 4:00am
Restrictions: None
The Wire Figure Man
I found myself watching the figures in the dream, as if I were watching a movie. This was a color movie; I would classify it as science fiction. The dream begins with a group of children playing in a large oak tree. All the children in the oak tree were orphans, the only survivors of some sort of disasters. One could tell by the conversation of the children that none of them knew what happened to their parents and the other adults. In addition to the children all the family pets survived the disaster that caused the adults to disappear, but you do not know the family pets survived until latter in the dream movie.

Another group of people, this group consisting of families containing both children and adults appear out of now where. I am not sure where this group came from, but they move into the buildings that were constructed and furnished. This group could not see the children or the pets that has survived the former civilization, although this group could see the houses and the building, as well as live in and use them.

The only one who could see the survivors from the former civilization was a girl about eight or nine years old. The girl’s family and everyone else thought she was mentally challenged in some way because she looked slightly different from everyone else. This girl could see the survivors from the former civilization, but when she told her father or other adults they did not believe her. At one point in the dream movie the girl told her father that one of the children had just came out of the barn and pointed to where she was standing. The man reached his hand to the place where his daughter pointed, she show her that nothing was there and the child who had came out of the barn bit him. After that he and the rest of the adults could detect when the children of the former civilization was around; the children of the former civilization now appeared to be some sort of mechanical objects such as small motorized scooters.

Once the children are visible as scooters someone in the crowds ask: “Have you heard of The Wire Figure Man?”

The scene changes to interstellar space, where there is a huge card board box containing metal wires and coat hangers. Out of this box comes a man, who is wearing a kaki shirt, blue jeans and work boots. He climbs out of the box and jumps into the interstellar medium. The man falls until he comes to the planet, where he falls into either a lake or swimming pool; the man who as bitten hires him to find out about the scooter (the children) creatures that are causing a great deal of trouble for everyone.

The scene changes again, this time to the interior of an apartment, inside the apartment is a family and several pets. The door to the apartment opens and through the open door comes the pets of the former inhabitants of the apartment. The pets that come into the apartment look identical to the pets that are now in the apartment. The pets consist of dogs, cats and turtles. The people in the apartment cannot see the creatures that enter the apartment, but their pets can. The pets of the people in the apartment are not afraid of the pets of the former owners and do not make any vicious sounds as the animals enter the apartment, in fact they greet the creatures in a friendly way. This is where I wake up.
(2 Ayyam-i-Ha 162 B.E.)


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/409390-The-Wire-Figure-Man