*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/411022-Sometimes-We-All
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#411022 added March 5, 2006 at 6:29pm
Restrictions: None
Sometimes, We All
Sometimes, we all want to rip off our cloths and run naked through the streets or across a sports playing field. Of course most of us never do this, because our logic kicks in and we realize the consequences of our actions, but we want to and we secretly admire those who ignore the still small voice of common sense or logic or whatever you want to call it.
Sometimes, we all want to laugh hysterically at the unfunny or sing off key in front of an audience. Of course most of us never do this, because the voice of caution prevents us from doing something foolish, but we secretly admire those who do. No matter what we say when we witness someone else making a fool of themselves we admire them, we laugh at them and we wish deep down inside we had either the guts or the “I just don’t give a damn” feeling.
Sometimes, we all want to dance with dragons, ride a winged horse or run with the unicorns. This some of use can do, even if it is only in our imagination, as long as we don’t listen to the voice of common sense, of logic or whatever you want to call it. Even if we would never rip off our cloths and run naked through city streets or laugh hysterically at the unfunny, we can dance with dragons, ride winged horses or run with the unicorns. So let’s do it!
(4 Ala 162 B.E.)


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/411022-Sometimes-We-All