*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/410233-frowns
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#410233 added March 2, 2006 at 6:08pm
Restrictions: None
*frowns*
*Cry* This is dumb. I drew away on purpose, and now I'm being reeled back in...


One of these days I'll think before I type...

In the meantime, I played Apples to Apples again last night, until about 4:30. Then I wen to bed. I woke up at 10:30 to finish a paper, which amazingly, I haven't done shit with. I'll just hand in my last copy, the prof doesn't really look at them anyway. She just randomly writes, "Good details!" in bad hand writing on it.

She finally drank her pain away a little at a time, but she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind...

I got a care package from a lady at church. I'm really not sure who it was, because I can't read her signature, but oh well. It had a cool little calendar in it, and about $15 of gift certificates, plus cool little doo-dads that they send to us 'kids'. *Smile* All in all, a nice experience.

I've recently joined the creative team for my local Christian fellowship group. I realized something today; I'm brilliant. And even if I'm not, the things that I have to say are made awesome by other members of the group. I've got the seeds, but little talent to institute them. Luckily, there are people with that talent. It's awesome.

Oic, I have an hour and a half to be dressed, dry and have a filled out application... I'm none of the above at the moment...

3,6,9 damn she fine I wonda if she can sock it to me one mo time
Get low, Get low, Get Low, Get Low


I'm a dirty little bitch, I know it. *Smile* I've got the 'clean' version, though. I looked up the lyrics online (mostly because I could only pick out 6 words from the whole song), and there's a lot of swear words missing from my version. *Delight* I stole it from a clean friend, though, so that would be why. *Wink*

© Copyright 2006 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/410233-frowns