*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/410493
by Emry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1070082
This is about a young female student and her English Teacher who fall in love.
#410493 added June 24, 2009 at 11:20am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 17
Randy set up the movie he was going to have the class watch, when he finished he stretched to his full six feet in height. Then walked over to Sam smiling. "Now, I think we need to talk, honey." Randy said sweetly.

"Let me guess, Jason. Anne, us?" Sam asked, and then looked around as the students started to mill into the classroom. "But not right here!"

"When the bell rings I'll start the movie then we'll go in the back office and talk." He said softly, she nodded and turned to the office without another word. He couldn’t help but follow her in; when the door was closed he suddenly leaned forward and kissed her long and passionately.

"It's no wonder you two were targeted by Jason. If someone sees you they’re bound to turn you in!" Anne said from the door, Sam broke away and looked to Anne with a wry grin.

"Well, hello Anne!" Randy exclaimed.

"I still haven't forgiven you yet lover boy," Anne scolded.

"Would a kiss make you feel better," Randy asked.

"Your not funny Randy," Sam punched him lightly on the arm.

One of the other students suddenly showed up behind Anne holding out a piece of paper. Anne took it and looked down at it then back up at Randy and Sam .The guy who'd handed the paper over left without a word.

"What?" Randy asked.

"It's not over boys and girls. It's a call slip from Jason to me," Anne said in a low voice, and Randy's face softened with concern.

"I'm really sorry Anne!" Randy apologized once again.

"This time I believe you!" Anne said as she turned to leave but stopped and looked at both of them over her shoulder. "Why can't life ever be fair?"

Anne came to the secretary’s desk threw down the note and walked in without waiting. Jason jumped up as she burst in. He looked at her critically before coming around his desk. He looked deep within her eyes for a hint of any emotion. There was just a cold empty stare looking at him. He came up closer to her and his hand slowly glided across her cheek. "Now that you got what you wanted, now what?"

"I turn around and walk out!" Anne whispered. He cupped her chin and kissed her softly she then looked him straight in his eyes. He stared at her eyes in surprise, to see powder blue eye3s. He then kissed her again, except longer she leaned into him in response. He wrapped his arms around her possessively and by instinct her arms went around his neck.

"Be mine? I love you!" Jason asked when he pulled away. She stepped out of his arms and backed away as if his touch burned her.

"You can't be serious?" Anne asked, recovering her voice.

So serious, it's unbelievable." Jason answered, watching as she sat down in the extra chair he could tell she was thinking.

"Why?" Anne asked looking up.

"Do you really think I can answer that? I don't really know why," Jason spoke in a low voice. He stepped forward and kneeled in front of her on the ground. "What do I have to do to at least have some kind of relationship with you?"

"I don't know how to answer that question." She whispered putting her head in her hands. Slowly Jason pulled her hands away from her face and lifted her chin so that she was looking at him.

"Let me take you out at least once, if then you can honestly say you want nothing to do with me then I will not say anything of it again," He whispered softly. "You won't hear from me ever again."

"And Sam and Randy?" She demanded.

"As I said this morning it's officially over, I won't pursue either of them for the rest of the school," He answered.

"Friday then, I'll meet you!" She whispered. Jason stood up and helped her out of the chair.

"Why not after school when everyone's left we can leave from here?" He asked softly. "A movie and dinner?"

"Alright," Anne answered as she headed out the door and was gone before he could say anything else.

Back in the classroom Randy had already start the movie at the bell when everybody was in. And was now in the back office sitting on the couch with Sam. "Can you believe it; we have a week and a half before we get married." Sam said scooting closer to him. Randy's hand slid up her leg and grabbed her ass.

"Yes, I can," Randy said before kissing her, his other hand went up her back and held her. "I want you!"

"Not now. However enjoyable the thought is, I don't want a student walking in on us," Sam said, just as Anne walked in. "See what I mean!" Sam pointed to Anne. Then Sam noticed Anne’s white face. She quickly looked over before slipping off the couch.

"Anne, are you okay?" Sam asked, Anne looked at her as if for the first time before shaking her head no.

"He said he loved me," Anne answered.

"Who said that?" Randy asked.

"Jason! Who do you think?" Anne answered looking at him as if he was stupid. Randy stared at her in disbelief; Sam's jaw dropped open in amazement. "He told me he loved me and asked me out on a date."

"I want you two to go watch the movie," Randy said getting up. Sam grabbed his arm and he looked to her in question.

"IF it's true don't do anything too rash," Sam whispered. Randy nodded then walked out towards Jason's office. When he got to the secretary’s desk, she looked up in surprise and smiled.

"Is he busy?" Randy asked.

"He's on the phone," She answered politely. He nodded and walked in before she could stop him. Jason looked up in amazement at Randy as he closed the door.

"I'll call you back, a matter just arose," Jason spoke into the phone then hung up.

"You're a bastard!" Randy spat.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jason demanded.

"She's been beaten most of her life, is still going to therapy for it. And you are trying to force a relationship on her and tell her you love her." Randy stated harshly. "All in the matter of a few days."

"How did you know about this?" Jason asked.

"She told me herself!" Randy answered.

"You're a hypocrite, you realize that right." Jason accused him.

"There are a few differences between mine and Sam's relationship and what's going on between you and Anne." Randy threw back.

"Oh, really and what would that be?" Jason demanded of him.

"How about the fact that it didn't start out the same way." Randy answered. "I didn't sleep with her and then try and blackmail her."

"She was blackmailing me as well!"

"Oh, that makes everything just okay." Randy laughed.

"Exactly how much did Anne tell you?" Jason demanded harshly as he moved around his desk towards Randy. Who planted his fee and waited.

"Enough to know that either you're us8ing her to get tome and Sam or you really do give a damn about her." Randy accused him. Jason was now close enough to swing at Randy who ducked then stood straight and grabbed Jason's shirt with one hand. He drew back his other hand to deck him, when he was stopped by a voice.

"Stop... Don't hurt him." Randy looked to the door to see Anne with Sam right behind her coming through the door. "Please."

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't beat the shit out of him?" Randy demanded of her.

"Because he did no more wrong then I did!" Anne answered. Randy lowered his arm but he didn't let go.

"You're lucky; I should kick your as, not just because of what happened here and now. But everything you put me and Sam through." Randy said harshly. "Come near me or Sam again and I will beat the crap out of you." He then pushed Jason away from him. Sam walked up and wrapped her arms around Randy's neck and gave him a hug. Randy saw Jason watching leaned down and kissed Sam lightly.

"You do realize that you just confirmed everything?" Jason demanded.

"Oh I thought that was confirmed when the whole thing with Anne started." Sam stated sarcastically, Jason only nodded.

"GO back to class!" Randy ordered, Sam glared at him. "Before I decide that you need detention."

"Ohhh, you're so going to regret that one later!" Sam whispered before turning and walking out the door followed by Anne who looked at Jason uncertainly before leaving.

"Randy?" Randy turned to Jason who now stood against his desk.

"What?" Randy growled.

"Do you love her?" Jason questioned.

"More then life itself!" Randy said as he walked out the door and towards his classroom. Just as Jason was about to sit down to call back the person he had been talking to before Randy had walked in he froze. It suddenly downed on him that when Sam had wrapped her arms around his neck that she had had a ring on her left ring finger. An engagement ring.

© Copyright 2009 Emry (UN: red_puppy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Emry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/410493