*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/411410-Im-a-Loser
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#411410 added March 7, 2006 at 4:03am
Restrictions: None
I'm a Loser
I was chatting to my sister on M.S.N. last night and she was ragging me about the fact I keep threatening to win the Lottery and never do. I've promised she and her hubby can give up work when I win.

For someone who doesn't even buy a ticket herself, she sure knows how to lay on the guilt. She says I'm useless, hopeless, don't pick the right numbers and thinks I should find it a simple task to pick six winning numbers. Don't worry, she's only pulling my leg.

On Wednesday I generally purchase a 'lucky dip' ticket in the hope that random numbers may be more successful than my own selection. But alas, so far they haven't. So, I had this idea! GAWD, it's damned early in the morning for an idea, so forgive me if it's a crappy one.

I'd like anyone who leaves a comment to include a chosen number between 1 and 49. I'll then use the numbers collectively to purchase a Lottery ticket tomorrow. Now, don't go all clever on me and all choose the same number.

My logic is how LUCKY I've been to find you special people so maybe some of that luck will rub off with your selected numbers. That would shut my sister up and don't worry, I'd treat all my WDC friends too.

So get thinking where you'd like to go on our Lottery winner's writing cruise...

Okay, back down to earth now. I gotta go get ready for the foot tickler.

© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/411410-Im-a-Loser