*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412993-Recharged-batteries
Rated: 13+ · Book · Animal · #1067322
Some thoughts on living and working in France and conversations with my sheep!
#412993 added March 14, 2006 at 3:38pm
Restrictions: None
Recharged batteries.
We arrived home yesterday after 5 days at our home near Carcassonne. All the animals had survived our absence, but the dogs were pleased to see us back. The weather started off warm and sunny then deteriorated to wet and windy which was a bit disappointing but we enjoyed the break. I also had some really great ideas for the novel that I am anxious to get started. It was quite weird because I had flashes of inspiration while we were driving on the autoroute. I had my notebook with me so I made notes of all the ideas that seemed to appear from nowhere. Now I have to start some research to put some flesh on the ideas. I have told my husband that if I need more inspiration then he will have to take me for a drive on the autoroute! Now it's back to work here on the farm. It's not always easy to fit everything in but I feel really enthusiastic about my writing. More about our wekend away tomorrow.

© Copyright 2006 esperaza (UN: sheepish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
esperaza has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412993-Recharged-batteries