*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/413524-Well-its-been-a-while
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#413524 added March 17, 2006 at 8:08am
Restrictions: None
Well, it's been a while...
But trust me, I've been busy. *Smile*

On Monday, 13 MAR we took Andrew to Universal Studios to meet his favorite characters, Spongebob, Dora, and Shrek. He was a little nervous at first but by the end of the day, he had a blast. Andrew really liked meeting the characters.

Brent, Andrew & Donkey


We went on the tram through the back lot and we all enjoyed it. Basically, we stuck to the kid's stuff. As usual, probably my only complaint would be the prices. Even with a $15.00 discount it was $41.00 to get it.

Disneyland itself is highway robbery. That's $56.00 for a one day admission for one park. It makes sense to upgrade to the MIN. year pass at $119.00 and go three times to pay it off. Of course with our schedules, finding the time to go is tough. Still, we'd take him back to Universal if we could. We left a little early and I would have liked to have done more with him. We went with a friend who brought her 3 year old, but the poor guy was a little fussy and it kind of put a damper on the enjoyment factor. Later I found out he was running a fever. Poor guy. He's doing better now.

That's my big news for this week. Next week my sister is flying in from NH and we have Andrew's birthday part on 25 March, which is his actual birthday.

Hugs to all!
Steph


© Copyright 2006 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/413524-Well-its-been-a-while