*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/411433-A-new-friend
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#411433 added March 7, 2006 at 9:29am
Restrictions: None
A new friend
I just want to give a big hug to a new friend I made here on WDC - Yobear.

hollydlaughter She's just one of the nicest, warmest persons I've had a chance to meet here. One of the things we have in common is a love of Astrology.

Here's a recent Astrology report on my destiny I know she'll enjoy...

Karma: embraces the idea that what you've done, or what has been done to you, in a past life, whether benevoletly or selfishly motivated, eventually comes back to you.

* Gemini is the "I THINK" sign of the zodiac. Now, it seems you're making up for lost time.

* For this incarnation, quanity, at least where ideas are concerned, is more important than thoroughness.

In prior lives, you had few interest beyond survival. Now is the information age! You can gather as much knowledge as you want - and use it to build a far happier life than ever before. The challenge is to do it without abandoning the work ethic you developed in all those miserable past lives.

The Moon - Memories of my Karmic Past

With your Moon in sociable Libra, your unconscious memories reflect incarnations in which you were high on the social ladder. You may have been a noble, or even a royal at the very least, your family was prominent in your community. You were blessed with a far better life than most people in society have ever dreamed of. But that way of life came with a price tag. Your family had an image to keep up.

As you grew intellectually and spiritually, you began to question the old customs and traditions. You started asking "why?" This caused trouble, conflict, and bad karma with the people in your aura. Some of them maybe in your life now.

Saturn: My karmic stumbling blocks

Saturn in Aries implies past life nglect of the native's development as an individual in favor of seeking acceptance by society. It is not appropriate in this era. It's time for you to stop being self-deprecating and believe in yourself - WITHOUT being arrogant, opinionated, and self-righteous.

Understanding my Karmic journey

Knowledge is power. No matter what yru life circumstances, you are never toally isolated. In previous lifetimes you became so accustomed to adapting your personality to the expections of others, that it has become second nature to you by now. With Saturn in Aries, this is NOT the way to gain acceptance. You need to strike a balance. Oddly, enough, if you stick by your guns, and remain patient with those who don't seem to be listening, eventually you will find not only acceptance, but admiration.

My Karmic Roots

With the South node in Libra, for many lifetimes, you have been a pillar of the community. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one. In the present incarnation, however, it is time to let go. Throughout life, you'll be hit with difficult situtations where you have to decide between following your own heart and acceding to the wishes of others. Be aware that you might instinctively tend to follow your past life inclinations and do what others think is best for everyone. It's time you realized that your needs, your hopes, and your dreams are, even in the big picture, just as important as anyone else, including your family, group or community. Libra is the sign of balance. You can do it!

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/411433-A-new-friend