*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/416797-Somtimes-I-Do-Things-Just-to-Bug-her
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#416797 added April 2, 2006 at 6:02am
Restrictions: None
Somtimes I Do Things Just to Bug her
She's my best friend, right? And I really do care about her and want what's best for her...

And sometimes I just plain do things to bug her.

She hates swearing, right? And I swear so little that many of my coworkers are unaware that I swear except for my bi-weekly slip-up. Today, and just the swearing that I really remember doing:

The pepper shaker fell of the stove.... "Motherfucker"

"He's on my shitlist"

"He's such an asshole."

"Sorry I'm being so bitchy."

Plus the 8+ times that I don't remember doing it.

She hates any action that serves no purpose: ringing my bike bell for no reason. I ring my bike bell more when I'm around her than at any other time.

And finally, she hates it when things are in chaos. Now this, I do not do in order to bug her. I just am a chaotic person. There's always dishes to be done and laundry to be washed, folded or put away. (Right now it needs putting away... and has since Tuesday... Happy Sunday everyone!) She takes it beyond disliking chaos and to the level of, "Gar, your roommate didn't smooth down the corner of her comforter when she made her bed." She then walked across the room and straightened my roommate's UNNOTICEABLY bunched corner.

She turned to my bed, looking like she would do the same, when she again realized that I hadn't made my bed at all. She threw up her hands in defeat!

Am I the only one that purposefully bugs people?

© Copyright 2006 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/416797-Somtimes-I-Do-Things-Just-to-Bug-her