*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/421493-Full-Disclosure
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#421493 added April 24, 2006 at 3:03pm
Restrictions: None
Full Disclosure
I am out of a job ahhhh...the thing is, the job wasn't that great...its not like I want to be an assistant forever, but the way it ended was messed up. I worked for two people and one didn't want to let me go but the other one, she is so scattered brain and she has to have her way. We were pretty close, or so I thought, and basically it wasn't that I wasn't doing a godd job, it was just that the job sort of changed. I worked for an architecture firm and she wanted someone with more of a architecture background (mind you my job description was administrative assistant) of which I do NOT have nor want so obviously I wouldn't be qualified for that. I just wish she had some integrity to be able to tell me herself. (she wasn't there that day) My other boss spoke to me and he basically said he didn't want it to happen but they share an assistant so whatever.

I'm mainly upset because that wasn't what I wanted to do in the first place nor as long as I did it and I was far from happy doing it - yet I'm still upset that I'm not at work today. I hate feeling this way but I am determined to use this as a push in the butt to focus on my true goals and start doing work that I am capable of and that makes me happy.

My writing class is going well...I'll go from there...luckily I just bought a new computer

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/421493-Full-Disclosure