*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/428139-Pathology-Report
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #976801
Journal writings about my youngest son's journey with spina bifida
#428139 added May 24, 2006 at 10:28pm
Restrictions: None
Pathology Report
Pathology report is back and the birthmark was benign. Our Lord's arms are firmly and lovingly around Jackson and keeping Jack safe . . . for Him and for us.

How blessed we are that we know our Lord and that He is with us. I just talked with our oldest daughter about baptism and what it means. I explained, simply, that we are publicly delcaring our love for God and asking Him to make our life new in Him. We talked about how the only thing God asks of us is that we love Him and ask Him into our lives. What an amazing thing to be able to explain to her, again, that God doesn't judge us on our good deeds, or bad. That there is nothing that we have done or could do that would stop us from entering Heaven. Anything and everything is forgiven the moment we ask Him for forgiveness and His love. Think about it for a minute. . . this is especially poignant if you have children. Is there anything they could do that you wouldn't forgive them or that would make you stop loving them? My children disobey me, disrespect me, and try my patience every day, as all children do, and there is never a minute where I don't love them or wouldn't do anything for them. And that's just how God is with us. There is never anything we could do that He isn't just waiting for us to come to Him with a humble and loving heart. And He doesn't frown at us when we come or hold a grudge against us. He's actually smiling and motioning us forward with open arms! And there's no "list of requirements" that we need to check off before He'll let us in. There's no age limit or time where we've waited too long. There's never a time where He sighs and just writes us off. There's no checklist for Heaven. Just to love Him. Incredible!

Take a moment and talk to God, our Father. He loves to hear our voices. God bless!

© Copyright 2006 momoffour (UN: momoffour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
momoffour has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/428139-Pathology-Report