*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/429277-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #946502
It is my dream to one day write a book about my life, till then this is it.
#429277 added May 29, 2006 at 11:46am
Restrictions: None
Mia and Me: over a decade in the making…
Mia and Me: over a decade in the making…


As a child I had a secret one that I still hide today. My secret is Mia. When my bothers would pick on me or when I would feel fat, Mia would comfort me. As a child she was my only friend, the only one who knew my secrets and fears. But lately I have realized that my dear friend Mia is ruining me. She controls my life and where she once comforted me she now hurts me. She tells me I am fat and not worth loving, she reminds me that I am dirty and will always be alone. Mia is slowly killing me. And I am afraid it is too late to stop her...



Today I have decided to fight back against Mia, being fat is more preferable to being a member of the walking dead and completely miserable. I wish the world that so pushes the image of perfection on society could see what Mia has done to me. At the moment Mia had made me unrecognizable even to myself. And even though she no longer controls my actions, she is always with me. For the rest of my life, however long or short it may be, Mia and me will be fighting it out to the end. But unlike earlier I now feel like I can win the fight, like maybe one day I will be loved unconditionally for who I am, instead of for what I could be. Today I am determined not to let Mia be the end of me.



Today I am willing to fight


© Copyright 2006 Ame Perdue (UN: ame_perdue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ame Perdue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/429277-