*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/437201-Chapter-4--Satans-Worry
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #1098004
The Armor of God has become a tangable object; what will be come of Earth.
#437201 added September 7, 2006 at 6:35pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 4: Satan's Worry
Chapter 4: Satan’s Worry

Back down deep in the flaming brim stone covered pits of hell. Satan calls upon one of his most trusted fallen angels. For some strange reason Satan sits slumped down in his thrown, speaking softly to his self. He seemed concerned about something, or maybe someone.
“Yes my lord, you’ve summoned me?” A dark figure spoke.
“Ah yes, Fear… you have come.” The lord of darkness proclaimed. “I am pleased with your coming. I have a task that only you can accomplish.”
“Yes master, I’m quiet ready to do anything that you ask of me, but if I may be so bold… why does my lord look so concerned?”
“Do not take the look of serenity as the look of worry, I fear nothing… I am the prince of the Earth, and I shall soon be king over all!”
“I, I, did not intend to anger you.” Fear said meagerly. “My only intentions were to show my concern for my lord.”
“Quiet my loyal servant, you have been faithful from the beginning, but I have over looked you.” Satan began to explain. “But no longer shall you be pasted by the more ambitious. Your loyalty to me shall be proven at this time, and with this task, you shall promote your self in the ranks of my army.”
“Anything my lord.” Fear said, as he tried to hold back his devilish grin. “I shall do anything!”
“Yes, you shall, you will follow Hyppociticus. Find out what he is planning, what he is conspiring against your lord, find out if he has betrayed me!!!”
“Do not worry my lord, your will shall be done.” Fear said, as he disappeared in a cloud of dark smoke and blazing ambers.
“Yes my will shall be done.”
© Copyright 2006 JWill* needs a chance* (UN: jwill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JWill* needs a chance* has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/437201-Chapter-4--Satans-Worry