*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452466-Chapters-5-7
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #1098004
The Armor of God has become a tangable object; what will be come of Earth.
#452466 added September 3, 2006 at 10:36pm
Restrictions: None
Chapters 5-7
Chapter 5: Angel or Not

“Young man, you have been granted an extordinary power.” An angelic voice commanded.
“The commission given to you has been sent by God.”
Where was the voice coming from? It was delicate, but I could not distinguish the gender. The voice had a soft suddle tone, but yet strong powerful even. As I began to look around, the space began to look more like a room, and the immense glow of the light began to soften.
A gentle touch brushed across my left shoulder, as I turned around, I saw this flawless angel. I know I wasn’t dreaming now, I was way to wound up to be sleep.
She was a splendid sight; her hair was midnight black, topped with a radiant gold halo. She had the most piercing pail blue eyes I had ever seen on any person. Her pure and innocent smile was elegant, yet almost childlike. Then there were her wings! They were not the usual angel wings that are described in stories. Her wings were almost separate entities to them selves. They were four independent units, not attached to her back at all. They were comprised of two larger and two smaller members. The shape was spectacular, reminding me of boomerangs. Each one looked like they could take flight on their own. This angel of God was dressed in a gleaming blue blouse with a pink bow that seemed to have six burst of sun light beaming from them. She also had on kaki cargo pants that had two yellow ribbons that appeared to flow effortlessly around her lower half. With further examination I saw she was wearing combat boots, making her look like she was preparing for some great battle.
When I finally had a chance to look at myself, I realized that my clothing had changed. I was dressed in an all black steel mesh with knee high armor boots; they kind of looked like something out of the 1600’s.
With a dazed look in my eyes, she spoke again. “What a wondrous voice.” I said to myself.
“Young Alex,” She said. “Do not be afraid, I am here to help you.”
“I heard that before.” I yelled out.
She giggled softly, almost like she wasn’t trying to embarrass me.
“Alex, you can not discern His truth, His hope, His glory
 His knight of the faith? God is with us, even now.” She calmly said. “Can you not feel Him? He is here in this very room, hoping that you will take his hand.”

Chapter 6: Breaking Down the Walls

Ten thirty five in the evening, Jealousy walks the river walk in downtown Columbus, pondering her purpose for life. She ha dreams of being one of God’s greatest angels, but where they just dreams or were they truth? She walks further and further down the long strip thinking about seeing her self in heavens gates being loved and happy, but in reality she knew she was despised and hated for what she was, and what she had done. It was so foolish following Lucifer and Hyppociticus
 but she was in love. Not with her self, but with power, with respect, with him. With vague memories of her life, her purpose, her true name, but it had been an eternity since she was called by her real name, she had just forgotten. She tried so hard to forget about her past, but she couldn’t it was beautiful, so wonderful, so siren. Why now, after so long were these feelings coming back? She thought long and hard about what she needed to do, but she couldn’t, she just couldn’t leave him he would find someone else.
“Jealousy!” A large man, dressed in an all white Keith Cole suit called out. “Why must you walk the Earth lonely? You know fully that you can return to Heaven, just ask for forgiveness.”
Jealousy looked directly into his hazel eyes as if she knew him.
“Chris, why does he keep sending you to me, why does he want me back
 why would he?”
“You have not become so ignorant that you have forgotten his love for you. You were a fool following Lucifer, but He forgives.”
“No Breakthrough!!! You will not trick me with your ways, I will not come back to be a slave, I am happy with what I am.”
Then Chris looked down at the ground and slowly bent down and picked up an acorn, and looked back into Jealousy’s eyes.
“I see you have fallen so low that you can’t feel his warmth. You have dropped down to Earth and have no clue what it is you are meant to do.”
Chris turned slowly and looked up at the crystal clear midnight blue sky.
“Just like this small ordinary acorn, or like the mighty stars
 God put them all here for a purpose. They have a soul reason for being created, whether it was to grow into a mighty oak or to light up the dark sky, they have a purpose.”
“What are you getting at Breakthrough, you are testing my patience.” Jealousy said, as she looked away trying not to let Chris see the tears roll from her eyes down her face.
“The purpose is to have faith, that their reason for being will be fulfilled,” Chris said with a slight grin on his face. “God has faith in all, that they might have the strength to forgive their selves and grow.”
Jealousy then turned and looked towards the sky and said, “Oh Chris, I just don’t know what to do, I just need
”
Before she got the rest of her words out, she looked back at Chris and back at the sky.
“I have to go, he’s calling me, I’m sorry.”
Then in a puff of smoke and red and yellow ambers, Jealousy vanished.
“Dear Faith
”

Chapter 7: Birth of a Hero

“Time is short young Alex,” She began to explain. “You must, you just have to save the Earth from the coming of Satan! But, you have the choice to do so.”
“Please sit,” She said as a chair formed out of the ground. “And I will explain. My name is ZoĂ«, and I am one of many of God’s angels. I was sent here by his greatness to give you the rest of the puzzle.”
What was going on, the coming of Satan? What was Zoë talking about? This was getting way to perplexing for me.
“Your faith is great, and your salvation is truly evident. You are pure of heart, and that is why God has chosen you A-mor as the left hand of his son.”
“Ok wait, slow down ZoĂ«, is it?” I uttered. “Why would God pick a sinner to defend what he created?”
Zoë began to walk towards me slowly. She looked award walking, like she was accustomed to flying instead of walking like a mortal. She grew closer to me, and as she drew near she stumbled slightly and fell into my arms. She snickered meagerly and smiled as we gazed into each others eyes. The embrace was quick as she gathered her self together.
“See, your good nature is unmistakable; you reached out to save me with out a thought A-mor. That gesture of kindness, and many others that you’re unaware of, are why God selected you to wear His armor.”
I began to laugh. “Alright, you got me there, but why me, why now?”
“This has all been predestined to happen. Why do you think the angel you know as Keith gave you the name A-mor?”
That was a great question, even more amazing, Keith was an angel. Come to think of it, he was always there in my time of need, my darkest hours. Keith was my own personal guardian angel.
“Alex!” ZoĂ« called out as she clapped her hands. “Now is not the time to reminisce, we must prepare you for what is at hand.”
“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against power, against the rulers of darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God; Ephesians 6:11-17
“ZoĂ«! I’m not the one; I’m not equipped to battle Satan. I’m just a man, what can I do alone?”
“But A-mor, you are not alone, you have many on your side. You have Keith, myself, a legion of angels and of coarse
 the Trinity. Now his faithful knight, prepare yourself.”
In that moment, I was elevated off the ground by an unseen force. It was amazing, a thousand doves materialized out of nowhere. As if they were one with my spirit. They held me in mid air. Incasing me into a pillow of warmth.
Without warning, I was thrust into the clouds. At that moment it all became clear. With a burst of white lights, I was transfigured into what I was created to be, A-mor, the knight of God.


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2006 JWill* needs a chance* (UN: jwill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JWill* needs a chance* has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452466-Chapters-5-7