*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438752-Smart-People-Again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#438752 added February 27, 2013 at 12:12pm
Restrictions: None
Smart People Again
Thanks to everyone who responded to my computer problems and the giraffe in the refrigerator question.

I do delete temporary internet files and history on a regular basis - thereby hangs a tale but I'm not telling it you tonight. We have tried unplugging cables, routers etc but all to no avail. It does seem the problem is far worse in the afternoons however, so that still makes me think it may have something to do with overload on the net.

The problem is I rarely have much time in the mornings to spend on WDC when the connection is fine and by evening I'm wilting (or inebriated) so that afternoon slot is important to me. No doubt it will all come out in the wash one day. Computer problems tend to resolve themselves eventually.

I loved your responses to the giraffe question - I KNEW you'd be full of hilarious and inventive responses and I wasn't disappointed. I WUB you all. *Heart*

David McClain was actually correct - word perfect in fact.

The correct answer is..

'Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door.'

Apparently, this question tests whether you tend to do simple things in a complicated way. I'm glad most of us do as your answers were all wonderful.

Now you have a taste for the way of thinking in this test, here's question 2 -

How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Answer and question three tomorrow, providing I can get on the internet. Are you praying I can't? lol

© Copyright 2013 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438752-Smart-People-Again