*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438918-Too-Smart-People
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#438918 added February 27, 2013 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
Too Smart People
It's been the usual Friday routine...yawn. Spent the morning doing boring housework, including bog cleaning of course. At lunchtime I wandered through the park to the school I used to work at to have lunch with my ex-colleagues.

As I sauntered along pondering the meaning of life and whether to blog about the subject, I was jolted out of my thoughts by someone suddenly squeezing my derriere. *Shock* Assuming it must be someone I knew I half giggled, half squeaked and turned round to see who it was. There was no one around apart from a young chap in a cap walking away from me towards the gate. Either a very visually challenged or desperate young man I assume.

If I was in Italy I'd expect, no maybe even hope for such treatment by some hunky Roberto or some such, but not in the sleepy little town I live in.

When he was a safe distance away he turned round. In retrospect maybe calling him an 'a***hole' wasn't the wisest choice of words. So that was the highlight of my day I guess - it's not every retired, grumpy old woman who can claim to have had their bottom groped in broad daylight is it?

Anyway, you lot are way, way too smart.*Pthb* The correct answer to question two of the test was guessed by most of you.

'Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.'

This question apparently tests your ability to think through repercussions of your previous actions. I'm now quite convinced you'll work out the other two answers but will carry on with them as I just WUB your very witty and varied, clever responses. So here's the third question...

'The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?'

Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy. (oops bad word choice again lol)

© Copyright 2013 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438918-Too-Smart-People