*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/440329-Blog-Early-Blog-Often
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#440329 added July 14, 2006 at 11:51am
Restrictions: None
Blog Early, Blog Often
This is a crazy day. Had to take the dog to the vet at 8 for shots and anti-inflamatories. Knew there was no point in dressing for the day before that. Seamus is a Bouvier, a shaggy beast even with his summer short cut. He has such a fierce undercoat that a curry comb from the tack store is about all that works.

As I was thinking about what to wear to the meeting at Unemployment, I found myself considering underwear and such, as if I had a doctor's appointment. You know how you want to wear separates if only one half of you is being examined, etc. At least I do.

Noticing my peculiar train of thought, I realized the similarity: vulnerability. I feel a little naked going to this hearing. I have one week unaccounted for, and I think it's the week I forgot to file a claim when we came back from Whistler. They may want documentation of 3 job activities then anyway.

Now I need to go to work, interrupt that for the hearing later, then back to work. Then back home to change into my clerical clothes to wear for a picture sitting for the church directory.

Maybe I'll have time and something more interesting to write this evening.

© Copyright 2006 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/440329-Blog-Early-Blog-Often