*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/448161-Fighting-Fit
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#448161 added May 2, 2014 at 1:32pm
Restrictions: None
Fighting Fit
I smell a whiff of unrest in Blogville. Everywhere I've travelled today there have been hints of accusations, slanderous name-calling, bruised egos and unwritten threats. This can only mean one thing. Blogville is preparing for another war. *Shock*

I may be wrong, but being a boy scout in another life, my motto is 'Be prepared.' My fuzzy dudes are armed and ready, feathers ruffled and tail sections quivering. As I checked out the ranks however, I discovered the heroine of the first Duck War, Dainty, has gone AWOL. This could be a major catastrophe.

I'm quite aware it's my evil sister who has ducknapped Dainty from the hammock. She even sent this very inelegant shot of her complete with blackmailing threats.

How dare she abscond with my warrior duck, then force her to absail, risking life and wing, when she knows full well war could break out at any time in Blogville and without Dainty it could spell disaster?

Tomorrow I'm having a day out with that wicked sister of mine and there might just be another battle to contend with. She may have forgotten I have possession of her duck 'Desirable' and unless Dainty is returned to her rightful owner, unharmed with all her powers in tact, something very nasty could happen to her duck - making it completely 'UNdesirable.' She better be afraid, very afraid. Wish me luck and I'll return ASAP with my ear to the ground for any more rumblings in these blogs of discontent.




© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/448161-Fighting-Fit