*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450757-Big-thanks-to-my-August-SA
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#450757 added August 26, 2006 at 1:58pm
Restrictions: None
Big thanks to my August SA...
I popped into my port this morning and I saw my August SA gifted one of my stories, "Twilight Over Moldavia" with an Awardicon!

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1047959 by Not Available.


I can't thank her enough for reading the story and enjoying it. This is a 2nd draft/edited verison from the first and I've put up 20 chapters so far. All I need to do is put up the ending chapters. I've done a lot of hard work on this edit and I am so tickled to see it recoginized. Sniff...sniff...

So if you guys get a chance and haven't popped into Princess Megan Rose 22 Years port - check it out. She's got a lot of fun items there.

Shifting Gears....

got an email back from Dixie Press who is helping me set up and format my book for Lulu. I was very excited about it. I've been working on a bio and synposis. I'll include them here. If you guys have any feedback, I'd love to hear before I send my mess of items off.

If anyone has read ACROSS THE FICKLE WINDS OF HISTORY and would like me to include a 1 line Review on the cover, let me know, okay?


Author’s Bio

SG Cardin was born in Manchester, New Hampshire. After taking a Russian History class in High School, she began to explore the historical world of Imperial Russia. Fascinated with the story of the last Czar, Nicholas II, she’s used her knowledge to craft this story.

In 1995, Cardin received a B.S. in Political Science from California Baptist University. She served in the U.S. Army from 1986-1997, including a tour to Hungary. Currently, she lives in California and works for LAPD’s Communications Division.


Back Cover Synopsis

1913 brought the tercentenary of the Romanov dynasty to Russia and the last glory days to Nicholas II and his family - but even as the Romanov’s celebrated, the underpinnings of discontent and dissention began to make their way through Russia’s society.

It is in this world that Olga Nicolaievna Romanov finds herself coming of age. A young woman of seventeen, Olga and her sisters meet three strangers on the grounds of the Catherine Palace. Immediately, she’s drawn to a handsome young man, Paul Kerensky. The girls take the strangers into their home – and their hearts.

Soon, Olga begins to suspect the intriguing stranger she’s come to know is not who he appears to be. Her head and heart wage war, as Paul leaves clues to his true identity and the reason as to why he’s come into her life. When she discovers he’s from the future, she realizes her country is at crossroads – and she must choose the path her country has to follow.


****

Well, work is work. I'm still pregnant. haha. This weekend, Andrew spends the night over "Gramee's" house while Brent and I work Sat/Sun. Sigh...

*****

Okay, I'll be honest, I'm a child of the 80's. LOVE 80's music, but recently I disovered P!NK I love her album "I'm not Dead." What really impresses me is the depth of Pink's lyrics and her writing, because's let's face it, walking around with Pink hair and an attitude really does nothing for her presentation - but let tell you, if you look past the surface, you'll find the soul of a person who cares and feels just like we all do. That's what appeals to me. Pink is cool in my book.

My favorites from the album include STUPID GIRLS and DEAR MR. PRESIDENT.

I'll have some more about Pink and a little history in another entry.

For now, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
hehe
Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450757-Big-thanks-to-my-August-SA