*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/453748-Two-zappai-please-with-creammake-it-three
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#453748 added September 9, 2006 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
Two zappai please, with cream...make it three
First, I am now again officially certified to do CPR. For any of you who haven't done it recently, the new method is 30 compressions at the rate of 100/minute, and then two breaths. We also learned how to use the AED's, Automated External Defibrillators. Many public places have them now, and we have two at church. They're great. Attach the pads, and the machine makes the assessment and tells you whether you need to push the button that will deliver the shock, or just keep doing CPR.

Speaking of CPR, the woman who is in charge of all the Emergency Medical Services, at a recent graduation of paramedics, fell and broke her leg. Can't you picture all those new graduates rushing to help? *Wink*

On a similar note, at my stepdaughter Elizabeth's graduation from law school, someone fell coming off the platform. How fast do you think 300 new lawyers can whip out their business cards? *Bigsmile*

*Gift1* *Gift2* *Gift1*

I zipped off a few zappai today. (Thank you Chewie Kittie!)


Soaring Hawk, Quail Run.
Writing a haiku? No, those
are retirement homes.

Seven Hills, Bunch Grass.
More retirement homes? Oh no,
those are wineries.

*Gift2* *Gift1* *Gift2*


See the poet work?
Fingers move as she counts the
Syllables and words.



© Copyright 2006 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/453748-Two-zappai-please-with-creammake-it-three