*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/455905-Live-from-the-Scene---Baby-Watch---Update-1
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#455905 added September 19, 2006 at 1:11pm
Restrictions: None
Live from the Scene - Baby Watch - Update #1
Well, I haven't gone into labor yet. I must have the "womb of steel" or something. Hopefully the doctor will have good news for me when I go to my appt. today.

Managed to get a couple of Product Reviews done. I highly recommend the book on Berlin if you get a chance to pick it up and love history.

ASIN: 0312426119
ID #108656
Product Type: Book
Reviewer: StephBee - GOT Survivor
Review Rated: 18+
  Setting:
  Story Plot:
  Length of :
  Usefulness:
  Overall Quality:
Amazon's Price: $ 19.23


ASIN: 0922729611
ID #108658
Product Type: Book
Reviewer: StephBee - GOT Survivor
Review Rated: 13+
  Length of :
  Usefulness:
  Overall Quality:
Amazon's Price: $ 11.93


The fire near Castiac has been burning since 4 SEP. They are calling it the "Castiac Day Fire" but it's not near Castiac, thank God. It's burned over 125,000 acres and it's hard to fight because of the hilly terrain and the winds. We've got ash on the cars and today is the first day you can really smell the smoke in the air.

Well, I finished submitting my book ACROSS THE FICKLE WINDS OF HISTORY to Lulu for publication. I asked for the Global distrub. package and as soon as that comes on line I'll have more info for you. If anything, I'd love to have some product reviews on it and I'll be offering some great rewards once it's avail. Keep me in mind. Might take another 2-4 weeks to get that up and running.

I am polishing off THE WOLF'S TORMENT and as soon as I submit to IUniverse, I'll let you guys know.

Steph


© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/455905-Live-from-the-Scene---Baby-Watch---Update-1