*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/456774-another-shortie
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#456774 added September 23, 2006 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
another shortie
It's Saturday morning, time to work at things we don't have time to do together otherwise; but no, let's play; you're writing while I'm doing "things for us"--like the bank statement; then I'll go weed; come watch NASA tv and see the space station; I have to go to town to buy a new microwave; don't you want to look at cars? I want to go to the library; that stock is supposed to be automatically reinvesting and it still isn't; could you help me dig up these trees that have sprouted? you know, we should go see Norm; I'll be downstairs putting in another load of laundry so I won't be able to hear you if you keep talking to me; we've got to get the pool taken care of for the winter; what is the dog whining about? Aren't you going to fix me some breakfast? Is the saw in the shop? Just a minute, I can't hear you over the garbage disposal; now, what is it you want? We could go wash the plane, or hit some balls...

So, you see, I'd better go get at something. Maybe later?

© Copyright 2006 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/456774-another-shortie