*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459436-Catching-up
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#459436 added October 5, 2006 at 4:48pm
Restrictions: None
Catching up
Well, it's been a busy week. Brent has gone back to work and when he's not here, everything takes twice as long to get done. Mornings are challenging as I balance Joseph's feedings with Andrew's breakfast - then I need my shower. Andrew goes to daycare and I go home with Joseph and try to do some housework and then I get on the computer. When Joseph wakes up, it's all about him until he goes down again.

He had a 2 day check up last week and the doctor said he was doing good. His ulimbical cord finally fell off but his belly button hasn't collasped yet. I hope it will soon, but it's pretty "out there."

I took Andrew to see "Open Season" this past weekend. He likes to go to the movies. *Smile* Afterwards we made cookie. Andrew loves to make cookies. He likes to crack the eggs into the bowl - and eat the cookie dough of course!

Andrew's appt. at the Dentist went well yesterday and he got 2 fillings. Poor guy. I was anxious about him using "laughing gas," but everything went well. Today I have an appt. with my OB/GYN to check my stitches. Since Brent is working, I have to take Joseph. I hope they don't mind.

I was absolutely shocked to see Vivca A. Fox voted off Dancing with the Stars last night. I didn't expect it. Unlike Harry, she could dance and I could see where she brought the theatrical to her performance. I was going to call in and vote for Mario, but the line was busy! Go figure!

So that's my week.

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459436-Catching-up