*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/458729-Midnight-Entry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#458729 added October 2, 2006 at 7:47pm
Restrictions: None
Midnight Entry
I'm very late making an entry today - in fact it's tomorrow here already but just to prove I'm serfectly pober and cery vapable of writing a blog at this time I'll just spill what comes to mind.

I was relieved to read pencilsoverpens is alive and well after the reports of the awful devastation caused by typhoons in her area. I hope she'll soon be back to full time blogging. My concerns now are with my son as the typhoon sweeps through Vietnam. He sent a message yesterday to say they were okay but have been told to stay put at their hotel and the power is limited. I'll be relieved to hear from him. Already he's had a fall, an upset stomach, a leak in his bag and now a typhoon. I can't even think what may happen in the next year or so.

I also had a lovely parcel of gifts from silversara this morning from her recent trip to New York. That was a pleasant surprise and I thank her again for her kindness. Also thanks to iconoclast37 for taking time to read my work and sending some great reviews. It's a long time since anyone did that.

Again I face a hectic few days and fear my time here will be limited. On Wednesday I'm travelling to London to celebrate Sarma's birthday and staying overnight. On Saturday I'll be going over to my sister's to celebrate my nephew's 30th burpday and staying overnight again. Gawd - I'm such a social butterfly. lol To be honest I'd appreciate a quiet period to get on with the backlog but would no doubt be complaining I was bored after a couple of days. Complex creatures aren't we?

So, I'll do my best to catch up when I can but by Monday I expect to have 5000 volunteers to help with the Blogville News and 1000000 votes for the blogger of the month. You won't let me down will you? *Wink*

© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/458729-Midnight-Entry