*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459878-Sleep-Deprived
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#459878 added October 7, 2006 at 9:58am
Restrictions: None
Sleep Deprived
I was in the middle of one of my lost handbag anxiety dreams when hubby woke me up to tell me Paul was online. Only for my son would I drag myself out of bed at that unearthly hour. His travel blog has been low on the ground due to power shortages after the typhoon, although Mark has updated his, so I think that's just an excuse for being idle. *Pthb* He has however been busy loading photographs into a Yahoo album which I have been searching for most of the morning. If I ever locate it I'll post the link. Why is nothing computer-related straightforward?

They are now in Nha Trang after a long journey and loving Vietnam so much they've extended their Visas to stay there another two weeks. Mark's parents are presently on holiday there, so they plan to meet up with them, while I'm stuck here in dreary old England and about to set off for the first weekend jigsaw session with mother. Oh joy, bliss...whoopdedoo.

Before I go can I just remind readers again to send in their votes for the Blogger of the Month. Votes are trickling in but I'd like to see a lot more - SO JUST DO IT! Sorry if that scared you. I hope to have the Newsletter ready for the 24th of this month depending on how many hazards I bump into.. To date, there has been no volunteer to take on the 'Sneak Peek,' column and as I'm not one to force things upon people, I can only ask again if anyone would like to take this on. Failing that, I shall abandon this part of the Blogville News and replace it with one or two shorter and easier to write columns. I already have certain writers in mind so be prepared for begging letters.

Okay - Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to Jig I go. Aren't you all jealous?

© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459878-Sleep-Deprived