*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464577-chapter-3
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1168090
A young girl,a stranger,and her dreams of the past may have more in commen then she knows.
#464577 added October 26, 2006 at 12:29pm
Restrictions: None
chapter 3

That day we both decided to stay home and since it was cold I did what was natural,I took a nap.

I found myself crying walking fast with no direction in mind.It was my birthday and my father had said the most horrible thing to me that ran through my head with every tear that fell from my face.

"You are a disgrace to me and this family!If it was my choice I would of had a boy who woould do as he was told and know his place in this family!Sometimes i just wish you were never born!"those words will remain with me till my dieing days.

"Dont worry father I'll make you proud."I said to myself looking at the thick rope I was nervously twisting about as I looked around at my surroundings and found a large barn in the distance.

As I took a closer look at the barn I found that the door was covered with a large lock and chain but luckily there was a opening large enough for my frame.When I looked around it seemed that the barn had been disserted and there was a large opening where a window should be,there were stairs on the side that went up to a landing that had a large beam across it.

"Perfect!"I said walking to the stairs getting the rope ready fueling myself to do my fathers wishes for the first time in my life.
© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464577-chapter-3