*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465004-Today-is-the-legs-knees-and-fatigue
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#465004 added October 28, 2006 at 4:45pm
Restrictions: None
Today is the legs, knees and fatigue
         Yep, that's what I said. My legs have been bugging me since about 11 this morning, and if I sit "too long" without getting up and working them, my knees add their little 2 cents to the arguement. Trouble is, that 2 cents feels like a lot more than that.
         And the fatigue is starting to show itself when I try to sit and study for an insurance test I have coming in a couple weeks. Thankfully the chapters are usually only around 15-22 pages each (so far) and I can usually get through one and take the practice quiz before I get noticeably "tired". But not always. And I'll have to do more reading and quizzes in the remaining days if I don't stay on schedule. Sheesh.
         Kenzie's doing pretty good so far today. She's been working online for a good bit, and has yet to run out of energy today. I hope that keeps up, though she'll possibly "crash" earlier than usual tongiht as a result of it. But with Fibro, we never know for sure. All I'm doing is going by past experience. Personally I'll likely be pretty worn out by the time we take my daughter to Bob Evans for a birthday dinner, then she and I go to a movie at 9:15. It'll be about 11:30 or midnight before we get home, and that's about the time I run out of energy myself. Obviously, we'll see.

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465004-Today-is-the-legs-knees-and-fatigue