*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465155-chapter7
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1172973
The story of a girl who finds that her brother and her lives are based on a phrophocy
#465155 added October 29, 2006 at 12:43pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:7
When the train stoped I was still sitting with my knees up staring at my hair which was half way white already while Raj started jumping up and down looking out the capartment window at the bright sunny area we were in.

"Wow theres so much sand and light. I like it!!!" Raj said excitedly looking down at me trying to cheer me up.

Kir had gone only a few minutes ago telling us that he was just going to make shure we were in the right place before taking us out for some air and Raj was taking this time to make shure I was ok.

"Dont worry Lulu Kir is nice and he knew mom and dad so he should take good care of us." Raj told me as he sat next to me on the floor of the capartment trying to reashure me.

"Then why do I feel like this is a terrible mistake?Like we should be running away from him instead of embracing him?I asked looking up at Raj.

He just sighed and stood up again to look out the window the sunlight completly surrounding him.He always did like being out in the sun for comfert.

"Like you said mom is dead,dad's dead,and our home is burnt to the ground.What choice do we have but to fallow him and hope for the best.He did save us after all."Raj said with the most seriousness I had ever seen him have.

I looked down and thought about the predicament we were in.Two 7 year olds one who looked to be 10 with bright blue eyes and blond hair.And one with the mind of 13 with grey eyes and slowly turning back to black hair.Both lost their parents on their birthday and are now on a train with a total stranger the only reason to trust him is a photograph.

"Most kids our age are still trying to color inside the lines."I said aloud more to myself then to Raj.

"Ha ha most kids our age dont think about kids our age"He laughed.

We sat there giggling and grateful we had each other since it was obvious we were not like other kids when Kir came in excitedly.

"Come on! Ive got coats for you to wear while we shop in simpa for something a little less bedtime for you two."Kir said smiling at us and holding two long summer coats.

Raj and I looked at each other and laughed again at the fact we were wearing our pajamas still and the sun was blaring.So we stood up and Kir handed Raj the coat that was meant for him while unesesarily helping me into mine smiling while he did.

"Once we get you two a wardrobe for the year we'll set out again for egypt!"Kir said excitedly taking our hands and leading us off the train into the bright sun.






© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465155-chapter7