*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466742-chapter8
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1172973
The story of a girl who finds that her brother and her lives are based on a phrophocy
#466742 added November 16, 2006 at 7:09pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:8
"Why is everyone staring at us?"Raj asked as we walked through the town fallowing kir.

"Beacuse your in pajamas thats why"Kir answered with a soft smile.

For some reason I felt is was beacuse of something else.Like everyone in the city knew something we didint and could not tell us.Everyone still moved about doing what they had to and buying things at the bazzar we were walking through but they would often times stop and stare at me and Raj but would quickly look away when Kir would meet their eyes.

"Right up ahead is the shop where I already had them reserve their entire shop just for you two."Kir said letting go of Rajs hand and squeezing mine before letting go.

"How did you know we would go with you?"I asked feeling a chill go down me again as I looked up into his eyes.

He bent down to be eye level with me and said"I left you two so I could reserve the shop.Dont worry I mean you no harm and will take good care of you."

Even though he smiled and seemed warm something in my gut screamed "run away."

We continued to walk until we stoped infront of the shop where two people in a black,and a yellow cloak stood waiting for us.

"You found them!We were so worried!"Screamed a womans voice from under the black cloak as she ran and hugged me.

"There was no need to worry.The great god and godess could never come to harm."Came a mans voice from under the yellow cloak as he held his hand out for Raj to shake.

"Ha ha ha dont worry luna the worried woman hugging you is the head priestess of the temple where you will be staying,and that man shaking your hand Raj is head priest"Kir explained after seeing my puzzled expression.

"Were going to live in a temple..in egypt?"Raj asked Kir as the two cloaked people took off their hoods and headed inside the shop.

"Yes it's a temple made for you two"Kir said as we headed inside.
© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466742-chapter8