*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465158-chapter5
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1168090
A young girl,a stranger,and her dreams of the past may have more in commen then she knows.
#465158 added November 5, 2006 at 11:03am
Restrictions: None
chapter:5
"No don't leave!"He yelled to me making me stop in my tracks.

"Why should I not leave?Does my pain amuse you so much?"I asked still upset with him.

"I am deeply sorry miss.I do not get many vistors and the fact my one visitor in a year is trying to kill themself..well I find it deeply ironic."He said with a smirk bowing to me.

I took a deep sigh and rolled my eyes as I walked back and sat down on a dusty and somewhat moldy block of hay that was near the open window frame.

"My name is Jacob,Jacob Buck Danials Stevens the third"He said bowing gracefully again.

I could not help but laugh as I said"What kind of name is that?You are obviously from a common family with the name of Stevens hahaha"

He looked at me and seemed to growl a bit making me stop laughing instintly.

"And what by chance would your name be?"He asked sounding annoyed.

I stood up modestly and curtsied again saying"I am Sara Mary Rose Florence of the connecticut Florences"

"Oh I've heard of your family isint your father a priest?"He asked me.

I sat back down in a huff and nodded yes.

"Wow well now see why you wanted to hang yourself.He's round tighter then a pregnant whores corset"He said quite rudely.

"Must you use such a frank manner of speech around me?"I asked him.

"I have only been of my 18th year for a few hours time."I said as I quickly stood up after seeing a insect try to crawl on my hand from inside the hay.

"Ohh and your not married??Is it true what they say about priest daughters?"He asked gliding towards me with a come hither look in his eye.

I smiled at him sweetly and faced him eye to eye.

"Yes it is true.Any man who tries to touch us gets hell on earth"I said surprised he didint even flinch but instead stared off behind me.

"You should go your fathers servents are looking for you"He said making me turn to look behind me.

"I did'nt hear anything"I said turning back to him but he was gone.
© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465158-chapter5