*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466734-chapter6
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1168090
A young girl,a stranger,and her dreams of the past may have more in commen then she knows.
#466734 added November 20, 2006 at 7:31pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:6
"Sara you know if you dont get up you'll be late for school"Is all Emily had to say to get me up from my pleasant dream.

I hurried out of bed and put my clothes on happy that I take showers before bed.I brushed my teeth and did my hair putting it up in a simple ponytail as she stood around watching me smiling.

"Were you dreaming of Jacob again?"She asked me as I was putting on my winter boots.

"Yeah but it's weird I never have reacuring dreams.Heck I never remembered my dreams until now"I said stuffing some toast she made in my mouth.

"Maybe your reliving a past life"She offered as I put my coat on and looked at the time seeing I would be a hour early for class.

"Maybe you're pure evil"I said sitting down on the couch in the living room.

She sat down next to me all giddy in her pjs.She was lucky since she has all night classes she gets to relax in the morning unlike me who goes to work right after class.

"So did you two fuck?"She asked quite frankly.

"No and if we did I would'nt tell you.Why are you so interested in my weird dreams anyway?"I asked her in ccuriosity.

"Just wondering.Its been a while since you had a boyfriend"She said looking away with a smirk letting me know she was in "scheming mode".

"Ok you woke me up early, and now your smirking,somethings up"I said folding my arms still looking at the clock.

"Nothings up except maybe I might have set you up on a blind date"She said under her breathe.

"WHAT!!"I yelled making her cover herself with a pillow for protection.

It is very hard to get me upset.It usually takes years for me to even grow enough anger to even hit somone,but when you butt in my love life I have to draw the line.

"Who is it?"I asked putting on my coat knowing I needed some air.

"Just some guy."She said opening the door for me.

"who's -going -to- be- at- the- cafe- later- tonight while- your- working"She said in a hurry as she closed the door and I was out in the cold.
© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466734-chapter6