*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466579-Commercial-Break
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#466579 added November 4, 2006 at 5:05pm
Restrictions: None
Commercial Break
We interrupt the accident action over in Nada 's portfolio for a reminder that in only twenty days it will be time for the twentieth addition of The Blogville News.

If those who contribute on a regular basis could spend a little time away from the chaos chapters to think about and write their efforts some time in the near future, it would be greatly appreciated.

Remember too that ccstring needs your questions so he can keep up the high standards and intellectual responses to your deep and profound enquiries. So when you aren't involved in the farce fantasy on the high seas just drop him a line.

Don't forget to vote for your favourite blogger as well. Let's see if we can beat last month's seventeen votes. I think activities on board the cruiser may have altered our perspective and opinions of certain characters and it will be interesting to see who receives the most votes this month. So whether you favour one of those funny buggers bloggers or prefer the more reflective souls, please send your votes to me.

I am contemplating forming an official 'group' for the Blogville News when I can eventually work out how to set one up. If you'd like to be added officially to the group just let me know, either in the comments or via e-mail if you prefer.

Okay, that's the end of the commercial break. Hurry to the bog then get back to the eccentric exciting stuff on the SS...does anyone know what that damned ship is called?


© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466579-Commercial-Break