*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/470211-Chapter7
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1168090
A young girl,a stranger,and her dreams of the past may have more in commen then she knows.
#470211 added November 20, 2006 at 7:43pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter:7

I quickly got away from the door and decided to go through the park before school so I could calm down.

"Who does she think she is?"I mumbled to myself looking around at the little snow crystals that covered the usually green grass of the park.

As I walked concentrating on the vapor of my breathe in front of me hoping it would calm me down I heard crunching in the snow behind me that seemed to match my steps.I looked behind me and saw I was alone.

"I must be more upset then I thought"I said to myself as I continued walking.

After two steps I heard the unmistakable crunch of somones footsteps behind me as if they were fallowing me.I hurried across the park and shure enough the crunching hurried as well.I was starting to get scared since no one was out and since there were so many trees I could easily be killed out here or worst.
I stopped dead in my tracks acting like I was tying my shoes when I really was grabbing the mace I kept in my coat pocket.

"Stop fallowing me!"I yelled standing up and turning to face whoever was but was only met with the wide open snow covered park and a chilling wind.

"Oh great im going crazy"I sighed to myself turning to walk towards the campus where it would be warm and I could wait for my classes to start.

"Te fare maken pore"I heard whispered in my ear and quickly turned finding I was still alone.

"I've got to get out of here"I said to myself and ran through the snow to the campus.

"Te fare maken pore?what does that even mean?"I asked myself as I entered the main branch of the school still hesitently looking behind me for a body to go with that voice I heard.
© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/470211-Chapter7