*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469384-chapter9
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1172973
The story of a girl who finds that her brother and her lives are based on a phrophocy
#469384 added November 20, 2006 at 7:52pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:9
When we walked into the shop my mouth fell open as I saw the beautiful cloth and already prepared clothing they was surrounding the walls.It seemed to be just one large room of nothing but clothing.on one side was all warm colors and the other cool colors with a full length mirror on both sides and a large curtain seperating the two.

"I hope you like the clothing I've picked out for you my mistress"said the priestess blushing.

I looked at Raj only to find him already about to undress to try on a robe in the corner.

"Could you atleast go behind a curtain or something!!" I screamed at him covering my eyes.

"Why should I? I'm a freaking master! Behold my nakedness!"I heard him yell out.

Kir began laughing and pulled a curtain to serperate the sides leaving me on the cool colored side which I prefered anyway.He gave me a quick wink as he turned on a lamp on my side and went over to help Raj who was being very loud about having trouble with a loop.

"Is he always that rambunctious?"The priestess asked me with a eyebrow raised.

I nodded a exasperated yes and smiled a little as I remembered when we were at the park.I was sitting with dad eating a sandwich and mom was yelling at some geese who were chasing Raj after he had managed to pick one up and poke it without its permission.I could never forget seeing mom yelling at a poor goose while Raj was behind her taunting it and yelling everything she said.

"How dare you even think of chasing my son you dirty, feathered,wannabe swan!"I sighed to myself feeling my eyes get teary at realising I had lost her and my father only last night.

"Mistress are you ok?Do you want me to leave you alone?"The priestess asked me as I looked up and found a nice black dress.

"Why do you keep calling me mistress?I dont know you and you dont know me so just call me lunestra or luna"I told her point blank.

"I would never dare call you by your name.I enjoy breathing to much."She said silently.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and went behind a screen to put on the dress which puzzled me by how perfectly it fit.It was a long simple dress with long asian sleeves that went down to my knees.The bottom was layered white and blue the first layer was sheer with little sparkles sewed in.I twirled in it a bit before deciding it was to fancy and put on a pair of black pants that had belts around the legs and a black collared shirt with a white zig-zagged heart on it.I stepped out and looked in the mirror and gasped as I saw my eyes turn from their usual almost blind looking grey to a very bright white then back again.

"Mistress I must say with all respect you look like a hooligan."The priestess said.

I smiled to myself as she said that shaking off what I saw my eyes do and pulled down all the clothes that were even remotly like the clothing I had seen in rock music videos that I was starting to love more and more and at those goth stores dad had taken me to a few times to show me boys he never wanted me to date.

"hooligans dont feel pain"I said to myself making me recieve a worried look from the priestess.

"What exactly do you think me and my brother are?" I finally got the curage to ask her after I shook away
my negative thoughts.

"Why my mistress you are the moon itself,the flowing rivers,the gate keeper of death,the enchantress of beauty and music,the stars and all that keeps us healthy"The priestess said with a smile.

"Um...I know I might not act it but im only 7.So if you could dumb it down for me"I asked her a little confused.

"She means your the godess of the moon and im the god of the sun"Raj said opening the curtains revealing himself in a pair of jeans and a white tank that made him look older then he already looked.





© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469384-chapter9