*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466756-November
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#466756 added November 5, 2006 at 12:43pm
Restrictions: None
November
2 Qudrat 163 B.E. - November 5, 2006

I am getting messages to update my blog. I posted Magic on November 3, but I put the wrong Baha’I date. The date that day was 19 Ilm, after I posted it I realized that the 4th was the beginning of Qudrat. I didn’t correct the date because by the time I realized my mistake it was about 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time and the Feast of Qudrat was at 7:00 p.m. that night. So I hurried and dressed for the Feast. We (my mother and I) left the house about 6:00 p.m.

Now ordinarily driving from the east side of town to the west side doesn’t take an hour. However, (I said I was confused) I chose to go west on Charleston instead of Oakey or Bonnie Ville. Not only did I take Charleston, but I drove in the right lane. Anyway, I encounter a traffic jam, a wreck occurred in the right lane of Charleston. It took me an hour and ten minutes to get to the Baha’i center. Due to the time change last Sunday, everyone waited until 7:30 to start the spiritual portion of the Feast. This is because during day light savings time feast starts at 7:30 instead of 7:00 and the Feast of Qudrat was the first feast after the time went back.

Now back to my confusion, only this time with a memory lose. Saturday, November 4, I attended the Ruhi course on book 4. I went to the gated mobile home park, intending to go straight in and to the home hosting the course. I arrived at the mobile home park, and realized I couldn’t remember the last name of the person hosting, or the space number of the trailer. Looked for my directions and couldn’t find them. I followed someone else into the park and then looked for the trail, which I couldn’t recognize even though I’d been there before. I finally found the directions to the trailer, which where in the book I looked in before.

I’m not sure what the problem is at this point. It could be a number of different things. Anyway, I’ve decided not to worry about it or anything else (which may very well be the problem itself). It could also be that I haven’t been eating properly. I’m not sure about the last time I had a salad, much less fruit or ice cream.



© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466756-November