*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466763-Ocean
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#466763 added November 5, 2006 at 1:21pm
Restrictions: None
Ocean
2 Qudrat 163 B.E. - November 5, 2006

Ocean is a research library containing the writings from numerous religions. It’s free to download and update, so I have a copy on my computer. I just checked and I don’t need to worry about updating it for another month. You can search all or any one of the sacred scripture for a theme using an individual word or phrase.

The next section of Ruhi book 4 is on November 18. I am going to do the spiritual readings for that day, therefore I’m going to search Ocean for a theme. The theme I’m going to use for that day is the Power of God. The following is one quotes I found on my first search for the theme.

The bounty and power of God is limitless for each human soul. Consider what was the quickening power of the Christ when He was on earth. Look at His disciples! They were poor and uncultured men. Out of the rough fisherman He made the great Peter, and out of the poor village girl of Magdala He made one who is a power in all the world today. Many queens have reigned who are remembered by their dates in history, and nothing more is known of them. But Mary the Magdalene is greater than them all. It was she whose love strengthened the disciples when their faith was failing. What she did for the world cannot be measured. See what a divine power was enkindled in her by the power of God!
(Abdu'l-Baha, Abdu'l-Baha in London, p. 87)


I think I will do two or three more searches and pick verses from the Bible and the Qur’an. Then pick out a prayer.



© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466763-Ocean