*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/467106-Blah-blah-blog-shiit
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#467106 added November 9, 2006 at 12:40pm
Restrictions: None
Blah blah blog-shiit
10,275 views

** Image ID #1134109 Unavailable **

            L'aura del campo           

AUTUMN: 4 Qudrat (7 November)

'é a lua,  é a lua,  na quintana dos mortos'
♣    Federico García Lorca    ♣


*Idea* MY THOUGHTS

Are you used to sandwiching your comments?

I write a postcard to a friend most every week. When things are bad, I try to make it seem less than it is. It usually goes like this:

Hey did you see how the team finally won? Awesome! Did you get to go? Wish you were out there? I just died. Did you have fun with your son last week? The weather here has been great. I hope to find some persimmons on the ground so I can eat them. I don't climb trees *Laugh*. Is your son up in them hollering for you to come get him yet?

In this manner almost anything can be sandwiched in! Start with something happy/joyful/wonderful, then insert a negative statement {the cat died, my husband lost his job, mom had a stroke, you're fired} as blandly as possible (never a question) then end with more joy/happiness/laughter and ask a question. Your poor unsuspecting friend will answer the questions of course. And eveyone will be truly happy or at least have the option of pretending. *Smirk*

By-the-way ... for those of you who read between lines and/or take things literally or are worried about me: we are all dying. Me no sooner than many of you. *Bigsmile* Although the way my meds were kicking my ass last night, I wish ...

*Leaf4* WEATHER

*Leaf2* 59º and beautiful Indian Summer!
*Leaf2* 73º in Jacksonville, Florida and showers
*Leaf2* 52º in Malmö, Sweden and cloudy

*Leaf3* IMAGES

A field of dandelions, a lemon butterfly, a bee.

Dull yellow fireplugs, silver foil gum wrappers, brown leaves.

Me, alone, looking up at a denuded tree.

*Star* DREAMS

Nothing new to report. It is hard to toss and turn and wake-up wondering what it was ... and have no clue. *Bigsmile*

*Flower5* POULTRY

The chickens must've flocked elsewhere ...

*Flower4* WRITING

Set up a book here at WDC to put my entries for 'Ao Hanada'.

Wrote one scene (260 words) about the character Sakura and actually entered it on-line. So at least I have the major characters all started: Ao, Hanada, Akai, Ki, Ume, Sakura.

*Reading* READING

Yusef Komunyakaa's 'Magic City'!

*Worry* BLOGVILLE

Made a couple stops. Left a couple comments.

*Gift1* MY LIFE

Took the last of my Ketek pills (thanks be to God) on advice of the nurse at HCA. It has been brutal on my digestive system. What a stench! I've been eating yoghurt in hopes to readjust everything. Luckily, I'm not having any problems with my inhaler.

Took it easy today. Went up the hill and wrote. Went down the hill to join the critiquing group. Watched the elections.

*Smirk* WATT'S GNUS

The elections, of course. But I won't comment much today. Too soon for perspective. Other than the American public is pissed off about the Iraq War and the president had better take note. But that's like ... duh!

In Kansas, Jim Ryun the incumbent, (who went to K.U., lived in Templin Hall before I did, ran the 4 minute mile) lost to Nancy Boyda, the Democrat, for the seat in the U.S. House of Representatives. Kansas is a very conservative state, so this was a shock to some.
** Image ID #1134108 Unavailable **
 Kåre *Leaf3* Enga

© Copyright 2006 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/467106-Blah-blah-blog-shiit