*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/467742-Well-I-was-almost-right
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#467742 added November 9, 2006 at 8:52pm
Restrictions: None
Well, I was almost right...
... about the back not hurting. I left here for Kroger about 3: 30. I arrived there on foot at 4:15. By the time I had gotten the shopping done and got back home, it was 5:30. Two hours on my feet. My legs were hurting more than they had in a long time. THAT I expected. They hurt all over, but especially on the inside of the thighs. But my back didn't really start acting up until I had only about 6 blocks to go till I got to my front door. So, it's a different way to find out, but I suddenly remembered that how badly my back hurts depends on more than the time on my feet. The terrain I'm crossing has a lot to do with it. Duh. LOL.
         When my dad and I visited Chicago a few years ago by train, everything we did was within walking distance of the hotel. My back killed me those three days. But 99% of the walking was on concrete. Today, at least a third of the terrain was grass. So the Fibro got the legs (it hadn't made itself known that strongly in my life when we took that Chicago trip so that wasn't a problem), but I must have had enough soft terrain under my feet to keep the back from hurting as much as usual. What a relevation! *Smile*

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/467742-Well-I-was-almost-right