*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/467747-Scratch-That
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#467747 added November 9, 2006 at 9:17pm
Restrictions: None
Scratch That
         Looks like we can forget what I said about my back. It's killing me now. I've been off my feet most of the time since getting back home at 5:30, and it only recently began hurting that badly, as the leg pain has gone the other direction and started to subside. That's when I remembered something Kenzie had said occurs with Fibro: we can have more than one pain, but often with Fibro the worst pain will mask the others. So my back quite likely was hurting for a lot of that trip, but I couldn't tell it till the very end because the leg pain was covering it up as far as my brain was concerned. Cute. That gives Kenzie and I one more Fibro symptom in common that I don't think I had felt before. One of our inside jokes with each other is the idea that I am slowly catching up with her on the Fibro activity. This situation seems to substantiate that idea. We'll just have to see what the future brings. Again. *Smile*

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/467747-Scratch-That