*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/468921-Research
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#468921 added November 14, 2006 at 5:01pm
Restrictions: None
Research
11 Qudrat 163 B.E. - November 14, 2006

Research is fun and aggravating. I have two papers due this week, both on Saturday, November 18. One is a Discussion Board (DB) and the other is an Individual Project (IP). The Discussion Board appears simple, that is deceptive. It isn’t simple, not all that hard either, but it definitely isn’t simple.

The DB instructions say that it should be between 5 to 7 paragraphs, but at the live chat the other night the instructor said not to worry if the DB or the IP went over, he would read what ever we wrote, which is a good thing because this time my DB will go over 7 paragraphs. Right now, I have 8 paragraphs, but I haven’t found the information for a definition of Computer Authored Instruction (CAI) nor have I read anything in the second course book. I think I’ll find a good or at least usable definition in there.

I’ve read about ¾ of the way through the first chapter of the first book and I found something in there I could use in the conclusion of the DB. The only thing I have to get now is a definition and something from the first book I can use in this assignment. I’m not worried about the DB at this time, it isn’t due until Saturday, although I’d like to post it either Wednesday or Thursday. I think I’ve did all the internet research for the DB, now the only thing left is to find the definition I need, read three chapters in the remaining book, finish the assignment and post. After that I have to respond to the DBs of other class members.

I checked the Discussion Board again today and no one else had posted anything either. I hope two or three posts something before Saturday. I have two Ruhi courses Saturday, both at opposite ends of Las Vegas. The first is from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon. The second is from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (I think). So it will push me Saturday to 4 to 8 responses completed before 11:59 pm CST.


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/468921-Research