*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/468244-Quick
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#468244 added November 12, 2006 at 11:42am
Restrictions: None
Quick
9 Qudrat 163 B.E. - November 12, 2006

This is just a quick entry to put a few things in that I didn’t put in some of the earlier entries in this alphabetical theme. So here goes.

Ocean website - Ocean Free Software Library of the World's Religious Literature (http://www.bahai-education.org/ocean/).

Confusion Update: I’m not as confused as I was earlier in the month. I’m looking closer at the dates and keeping track of what I have to do a few days ahead. I still have no sense of direction, but I am noticing which way I turn at corners.

The Potpourri contest round 3 is open until December 26. I thank I am going to extend the deadline for the winners to do any rewrites on their stories or poems into January, but I’ll post that in the contest information sometime this week.

Note on the day the cosmic trigger event occurred. That was the day that my mother and I walked to the bank then to the grocery store and then back to the house. I’m not sure how far we walked (maybe 5 or 10 miles or less all together), but it felt like at least 100 miles when we got back home. My right knee gave me pain for the rest of the day and was stiff for about a week. No more stunts like that.

I’ve started a new journal, it’s call Writing My Journey this will replace the Bringing Myself to Account journal. Neither were online journals, although I may post some of the entries to a yahoo journaling group for Share an Entry Sunday. The idea for this new journal came from Writing the Journey (http://writingthejourney.com), which gives some intriguing and insightful questions to ask yourself about your belief system. I may change the title of Writing My Journey, but I haven’t decided on a catchy title yet.


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/468244-Quick